Thursday, November 25, 2010

Un complemento

Y me pasaron el dato de esta canción y se me hizo demasiado bonita. Me hubiera gustado que alguien me la dedicara algún día, pero de aquí a que pase eso me da sueño :)


Ein Kompliment - Sportfreunde Stiller

Wenn man so will, bist du das ziel einer langen reise,
One could say, You’re the goal of a long journey.
die perfektion der besten art und weise,
The perfection of the best method,
in stillen momenten leise,
Quiet in still moments,
die schaumkrone der woge der begeisterung,
The white crest of the wave of enthusiasm,
bergauf mein antrieb und schwung.
Uphill, my driving force and verve.

Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen,
I just wanted to tell you,
dass du das größte für mich bist
That you mean the world to me,
und sichergehn, ob du denn dasselbe für mich fühlst, für mich fühlst...
and make sure, if you feel the same way for me.

Wenn man so will, bist du meine chillout-area,
One could say, You are my chill out area,
meine feiertage in jedem jahr,
My holidays in every year,
meine süßwarenabteilung im supermarkt
My sweets division at the supermarket.
die lösung, wenn mal was hakt,
The solution, when something is unclear,
so wertvoll, dass man es sich gerne aufspart,
So valuable that one is glad to save up,
und so schön, dass man nie darauf verzichten mag.
And so beautiful that one never wants to go without.


No comments: